You have many options when it comes to buying a kitchen countertop, and granite kitchen countertops are one of them. Granite has become a popular choice for kitchen countertops and its demand is consistently rising, statistics reveal.
Granite countertops are quite common in homes in Vancouver and Surrey. You may have also seen them in the kitchens of some of your acquaintances. Maybe you are considering granite for your kitchen because of seeing them in somebody’s kitchen. However, we admire you because you have clicked this blog because making you choice. Your click shows you are a smart customer who does not make any decision just being inspired by the appearance and you believe in making well-informed decisions.
Don’t worry. We will not disappoint you and share pros and cons of granite kitchen countertops with you that will aid you make the right decision.
1. Granite kitchen countertops are available in plenty of colours.
2. Granite kitchen countertops are durable. They can serve you for decades
3. They don’t get scratches or cut easily.
4. Granite countertops can be given personalized touches.
5. Granite stones can be repaired.
6. Cleaning them is easy.
7. They can handle a lot of heat.
8. They don’t fade.
1. You have to seal the countertop once every year.
2. Sealing it with preexisting stain can make the stain permanent.
3. As it is heavy, it may need extra structural support.
4. Removing the cabinets become quite difficult if you glue the cabinets with granite.
5. Granite countertops are expensive, and as it heavy, its installation is also a little expensive.
These were just some pros and cons of granite kitchen countertops based on which you can make a well-informed decision. In case you have any questions, then you can call us for granite kitchen countertops in Vancouver and Surrey.